At Mikaels our aim is to help our employees enhance the products of our clients with the latest and best practices of the industry. These include optimized back-end systems using PHP/Python/Go/Node.js, Front-end using JS Frameworks, and using Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence for making their products smarter and more productive. We want you to be able to be proficient in working across some of these technologies and be super-excited to learn the rest when the opportunity presents.
We’re looking for senior developers for our Pakistan office in Karachi who will help us grow the development team while making sure that we lead from the front in the technology space.
We regularly try new tools, but the current stack is mostly PHP/Python/Go/Node.js on the back-end and HTML5, CSS3/SCSS & JS using Angular, React, Vue on the front-end. For Machine Learning, we’re currently comfortable with TensorFlow but are open to all sorts of experimentation that can outperform it. For the database, we’re using MySQL and MongoDB.
These technologies vary from client to client, so be ready to learn and experiment 🙂
We try to match developers to their skills and preferences. Right now, we’re looking for a Business Analyst with 2 year of experience. Candidate should have good command over:
- Determining operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improving systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommending controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Maintaining user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Validating resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Conducting and coordinating financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group.
- Interprete, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Planning and coordinating the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees.
- Performing daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Reviewing a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities.
- Understanding and communicating the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggesting changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
- Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Creating informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Conducting insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
To apply for this job please visit mikaels-labs.breezy.hr.