Overseas Pakistanis Foundation is offering 2 internships in OPF Islamabad
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) has announced two new internships in Islamabad. The OPF internship program aims to provide training & productive skills to the educated youth belonging to overseas Pakistanis families by giving them exposure to a professional working environment to enhance their capability and employability. This program will provide internships to fresh graduates/postgraduates from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized universities across the country, per year.
The objectives of the internship program by the Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) are:
- Provide internship facility to the overseas Pakistanis community.
- Prepare young motivated degree holders for their future role by giving them on the job training.
- To provide an opportunity for fresh graduates and make them contributing members of society.
- To hire the services of fresh youths and utilize fresh ideas.
- To identify talent for hiring future employees
|1||Graphics Design Intern [Apply]||Islamabad, Pakistan||Rs. 25,000||6 Months|
|2||Audit Intern [Apply]||Islamabad, Pakistan||Rs. 25,000||6 Months|
About Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF)
OPF was established under the Emigration Ordinance, 1979. It was registered on 8th July 1979 as Not for Profit Company under the Companies Act, 1913 (now Companies Act, 2017, Section-42). It is a public sector company to be governed under Public Sector Companies (Corporate Governance) Rules, 2013 of Securities & Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). The Board of Governors is the supreme body and all operations of OPF are managed under the overall control of the Board and policy directions from Government.
Code for Pakistan announces multiple jobs in Peshawar
Code for Pakistan is a non-partisan, non-political organization, which is an IRS tax-exempt 501(c)(3) California not-for-profit corporation, EIN# 47-1458866. Your donation to Code for Pakistan is tax-deductible.
Code for Pakistan is working with KPITB and the World Bank to set up Pakistan’s first Digital Services Unit (DSU) in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP). KP’s Digital Services Unit is to lead the province of KP into the digital age with a focus on improving digital service design and delivery, and citizen-facing services.
Under the general administrative direction of the Chief Digital Transformation Officer (CDTO), the User research and UX design specialist will plan and conduct user research, analyze data, and propose unique user-friendly experiences for the services designed and developed in the Digital Transformation Lab (DTL), run and managed by Code for Pakistan, under the KP Digital Services Unit.
The Digital Transformation Lab will partner with government departments to modernize digital services across the province. The goal of the DTL is to transform citizen-facing services that are more responsive to citizens’ needs. By leveraging technology and digital tools that are most suitable to solve a given problem, the DTL will keep citizen needs at the center of service design and delivery.
Code for Pakistan is announcing the following five positions.
|1||Digital Transformation Officer||Peshawar, Pakistan||Apply Online|
|2||Senior Software Engineer||Peshawar, Pakistan||Apply Online|
|3||Software Engineer||Peshawar, Pakistan||Apply Online|
|4||Software Maintenance Engineer||Peshawar, Pakistan||Apply Online|
|5||User Research and UX Design specialist||Peshawar, Pakistan||Apply Online|
Multiple Jobs in Services, General Administration And Cabinet Department of Gilgit-Baltistan Secretariat
Gilgit-Baltistan Rural Support Programme (GBRSP) invites applications to fill the following positions.
|1||Internal Auditor||1||38 Years|
|2||Value Chain Officer||1||38 Years|
|3||Gender & Development Officer||1||38 Years|
|4||Admin & Procurement Officer||1||38 Years|
|5||Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning (MERL) Officer||1||38 Years|
|6||Social Organizer||2||38 Years|
|7||Junior Social Organizer||4||38 Years|
|8||Secretary to CEO & GM||2||38 Years|
|9||Accounts Assistant||2||38 Years|
|10||Field Mobilizers||5||38 Years|
|11||Business Mobilizer||1||38 Years|
|13||Office Boy/Peon||3||38 Years|
How to apply?
Interested candidates may download the application form along with prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website.www.ctsp.com.pk.
Please send CV along with attested documents (Educational & Experiences) and complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Head office Street # 09, Plot # 140, Industrial Area, I-10/3, Islamabad. within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
Detail TOR, Qualification and Experience can be obtained from CTSP website.
Last Date to Apply: 26 November, 2019
Test Date: 4-5 January, 2020
Multiple Positions in Skardu Development Authority (SDA)
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates having domicile and eligibility for appointment against project titled “SKARDU DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, (SDA)” for following purely contract basis vacant positions with the term & Conditions mentioned against each.
|#||Position and BSP||Number||Domicile||Qualification||Age|
|1||Assistant Director Admin (BPS-17)||1||GB|| Master Degree in MBA, MPA, Economics from HEC recognized University. |
Experienced Candidate will be preferred and encouraged
|2||Town Planner (BPS-17)||1||GB||Master/Bachelors Degree in Urban Planning/City & Regional Planning/Town Planning from HEC recognized University. Should be registered with Pakistan council for Architects and Town Planners. |
Experienced Candidate will be preferred and encouraged.
|3||Horticulturist (BPS-17)||1||GB||2nd Division M.SC. Agriculture preferably in Horticulture or|
2nd Division B.SC. agriculture preferably in Horticulture with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
|4||Accountant (BPS-16)||1||GB|| 2nd Division Master Degree in Commerce /Business Administration. Or |
2nd Division Bachelor Degree in Commerce/Business Administration having two years experience in Audit/Accounts Matter
|5||Assistant (BPS-16)||1||GB||2nd Division Bachelor Degree with three years experience of dealing in establishment/accounts matter|
Computer literate will be preferred.
|6||UDC (BPS-14)||1||GB||2nd division Bachelor Degree. |
Computer Literate will be preferred
|7||Auto Cad Operator (BPS-12)||1||GB||FS.C with one year Auto Cad Diploma from any recognized institute.||18-35|
|8||Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)||2||GB||Bachelor Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economi cs with minimum speed of 10,000 key depressions per hour for data entry||18-35|
|9||Sub-Engineer Civil and Electrical (BPS-11)||2||GB||DAE in the relevant field from any recognized Institute/technical College.||18-35|
Terms and Conditions:
1. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
2. On detailed scrutiny of documents if found ineligible your candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact whether you have appeared in the examination/test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure before appearing in the examination/test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
3. In service person should apply through proper channel.
4. No TA/Da will be admissible for appearing in test or interview.
5. Age relaxation will be given as per government policy/rule.
6. Women and disable person quota is reserved as per rules.
7. For test/interview separate date and venue will be communicated and advertised on departmental and CTSP website.
8. Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview after written test.
9. Further details can be obtained from CTSP website.
How to apply:
1. Please download the Application Form along with the prescribed test fee deposit slip from CTSP website. www.ctsp.com.pk
2. Pay the fee in any of the countrywide online branch of HBL, UBL and KCBL; attach the paid copy of the deposit slip with the filled-up application form.
3. Please send the complete Application form (along with 3 recent color photographs and a copy of your CNIC) to CTSP Headquarters office No.802, Sector D-12/2 Main Double Road Islamabad, within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
4. Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained. Do not send applications by hand.
5. Do not attach copies of academic certificates at this stage. Department reserves the right to detach the candidate at any stage in case of provision of false information.